Javier has been working in the renewable energy sector since 2006, specialising in solar PV and onshore wind projects. He has experience both from the consulting industry and from the developer side and has gained knowledge in all major aspects of solar PV and wind industry: M&A, due diligence, project development, permitting, design, resource assessment, PPAs, site visits, contract analysis and negotiation, interconnection, annual performance tests, and monitoring of provisional and final acceptance milestones.
- Lead business development in Spain.
- Project manager of several PV and wind portfolios in Spain, Mexico and LATAM.
- Technical due diligence for +7GW under development, construction and operational in Spain, Mexico and LATAM
- Technical due diligence for +2GW in operation Spain
- Operational review and energy assessments for solar and wind portfolios.